The new Facad version 3.14 is now released.
This software version has been developed as a medical device according to MDR, and thus is CE marked in risk class I according to Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR) Annex II.
Facad version 3.14 is adapted to Windows 11, just like already version 3.13 was.
Apart from the adaptation to the new EU regulation, only a few minor bugs have been corrected and a few changes have been made:
- A minor bug in the installation program has been fixed, resulting in that the automatic 30 day license generation is working again.
- If you have opened more than one tracing, we have introduced a function to close all tracings; menu item Tracing>Close all tracings
- If you have displayed many images in the image viewer, we have introduced a function to close all images; menu item Image>Close all images
- More DICOM transfer syntaxes have been introduced which results in Facad accepting more DICOM image formats.
The following technical requirements are still valid:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is required for the Facad program to work.
- The runtime library Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable is required for the Facad program to work.