New version of Facad is released, version 3.10
The new Facad version 3.10 is released. The main functionality in this release is:
Functions for the Danish market
- Growth simulation (courtesy of Tiops; Total Interactive Orthodontic Planning System)
- Open/conversion of Tiops data files
- Danish CPR numbers can be used to calculate birth date and sex
- FacadCollector is translated into Danish
The Tiops functionality is available to users having a Full+Tiops user license.
- Importing image files in GIF format is now possible
- Import of multiple photos, suitable for importing photos from a camera card
- Saving text for reuse when writing findings or diagnoses
- Correction of patient names when names have changed in linked patient management system
Read more about the new functionality in the Release Notes here.